Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Started

Twin Suns Squadron was formed on October 14, 1995. It consists of two wings: Me and my wife, and my son and daughter.

In the interest of privacy, I shall refer to us in these blogs by our call signs:
My call sign is: "Wedge"
My wife's call sign is: "Jade"
My son's call sign is: "Waxer"
and my daughter's call sign is: "Stix"

I shall refer to members of this squadron by their call signs. If you are mentioned it will be by a call sign that you choose, and you will be assigned to a squadron in the fleet, if you like. Sounds funny, but some want to share, while still remaining anonymous.

Wedge--Squadron Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment, and wish to remain anonymous, please indicate which squadron you belong to, and what your call sign is. All inapropriate comments will be dealt with